The City of Playford History Service is located in the Civic Centre Library and provides resources and assistance for people who are researching the history of the local area and for those interested in tracing information about their own family’s history.
Additional history services are available including:
- Outreach programs
- School projects, tertiary and university research
- Family history research
- District information and referrals to heritage agencies
- Conservation advice to help preserve your own material
- Group bus tours to local areas of historical interest
- Visits to schools within the city
- Local history displays
- Playford’s Past History Blog
The City of Playford History Service also manages the Uleybury School Museum.